The team at Lifepoint Financial Soultions can help you with a wide variety of your financial planning needs. They can help you make informed decisions regarding many of your financial concerns including retirement planning, investing in stocks, bonds and mutual funds as well as life and long-term care insurance. Their dedication to service is what helps to differentiate them from other brokers or financial planners. As independent advisors, they are able to offer objective advice and are proud of the service they give their clients.
- Objectivity - Because we are independent, your best interest is our priority.
- Experience - Over a decade of experience with credit union members.
- Education - Commitment to staying current with an ever-changing industry.
- A Comfortable Experience - Discussing financial issues can sometimes be awkward or uncomfortable. We provide a confidential setting and will help put you at ease.
- We will follow the code of ethics set forth by the Certified Financial Planner Board - a commitment to putting the client's interests first.
- Return all calls in a timely manner.
- Process all paperwork promptly.
- If we make a mistake, we will correct it, no excuses.
- We will always say please and thank you.
- Every client will be offered at least one face-to-face review each year, but you may come in as often as you like.
- We will keep ourselves informed and educated on the latest financial issues.
- If we do not know an answer, we will do our best to find it.
- Each client can sign up to receive a quarterly newsletter with marketing information, practice update, and other timely information as well as weekly email newsletters with current financial market news.
- Each client will receive account statements in a timely manner.
- We will not make promises we cannot keep.
You are not alone if you are overwhelmed with the choices facing you. This is your opportunity to get advice from a Certified Financial PlanningTM Practitioner (CFP®) who has extensive experience with Duke employee benefits and retirement income planning....AND IT'S COMPLIMENTARY!
What will you receive?
A comprehensive retirement income plan and personalized strategy you can be confident in.
Not NCUA insured, not credit union guaranteed, may lose value
Due to various state regulations and registration requirements concerning the dissemination of information regarding investment products and services, we are currently required to limit access of the following pages to individuals residing in states where we are currently registered.
A broker/dealer, investment advisor, BD agent or IA rep may only transact business in a particular state after licensure or satisfying qualifications requirements of that state, or only if they are excluded or exempted from the state`s broker/dealer, investment adviser, or BD agent or IA rep requirements, as the case may be; and follow-up, individualized responses to consumers in a particular state by broker/dealer, investment adviser, BD agent or IA rep that involve either the effecting or attempting to effect transactions in securities or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, as the case may be, shall not be made without first complying with the state`s broker/dealer, investment adviser, BD agent or IA rep requirements, or pursuant to an applicable state exemption or exclusion.
Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC to residents in the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, MI, NC, NH, NM, OH, SC, TN, UT, WI
Advisory Services offered through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., A Registered Investment Advisor to residents in the following states: AZ, CO, ID, MI, NC, NM, OH, SC, TN, UT
AurGroup Financial Credit Union, Cambridge and Lifepoint Financial Solutions are not affiliated.