When you need to borrow money turn to AurGroup Financial Credit Union. Our prompt, confidential, and courteous service makes us second to none. AurGroup offers a variety of low cost loan solutions to meet any personal borrowing need. Plus, we offer competitive rates and flexible repayment terms that can stretch the purchasing power of your hard-earned dollars.New and Used Vehicle Loans
Mortgage Loans and Home Equity Loans/Lines of Credit
With every AurGroup loan you can be assured you are getting a low rate and fast, confidential service. We offer loans for almost any personal reason, including: debt consolidation, signature, student, savings/stock secured, and overdraft protection.
What do want most from your credit card? Now you have a choice. Whatever your needs, we have a credit card that’s right for you!
- VISA Platinum
- VISA Bonus Rewards
- VISA Bonus Rewards Plus
- Cash Rewards American Express
- Travel Rewards American Express
- College Rewards VISA
- Secured VISA
While the choice to undergo weight loss surgery is an important medical decision, for many, it is a significant financial decision as well. It is unfortunate that many individuals may not be able to afford the cost of bariatric surgery and get the medical care they need to improve their health. In such situations, patient financing is becoming a popular payment option for bariatric patients.
AurGroup Financial Credit Union has joined with Mercy Health Partners to offer flexible weight loss surgery financing alternatives (specifically for healthcare expenses such as co-payments, deductibles, and procedures not covered by insurance) to help make payments more affordable to patients.
Financial help allows you to begin your bariatric treatment immediately. You can repay the costs of surgery through easy installment plans without paying anything up-front. Now, the high expenses of bariatric surgery will not keep you away from getting that much needed medical help.
AurGroup offers financing solutions with:
- Flexible monthly payments and reasonable interest rates
- Secured and unsecured loans
- A broad spectrum of credit, from excellent to marginal
- Quick application and approval processes
Patient financing has helped many individuals afford the cost of bariatric surgery, perhaps it can help you too. To see if you qualify, simply call 513-942-4422.
- Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance- Who do you expect to pay your loans when the unexpected hits? Credit Life & Disability insurance may help. Protecting your loan payments against unexpected and covered life events and disability could help protect more than your finances. It could help lighten the burden for the people you care about. Insure your loan payments today so you can worry a little less about tomorrow. Credit Life & Disability Insurance may make your loan payments when you can’t. It’s totally voluntary, it won’t affect your loan approval, and it’s simple to apply. Give us a call to find out more – 513-942-4422.
CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Your purchase of MEMBER’S CHOICE® Credit Life & Disability Insurance, underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company, is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain a loan. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Please contact your loan representative or refer to the Group Policy for a full explanation of the terms.
CDCL-1357432.1-1115-1217, © CUNA Mutual Group
- Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP)- GAP is a great way to protect your finances if the value of your vehicle is less than the amount of your car loan. In fact, the value of your new vehicle can drop up to 22% the first year you own it,* leaving a “gap” between what you owe on your loan and the value of your vehicle. In the event of a total loss due to an accident or theft, GAP is designed to cancel the difference between what you owe on your loan and the amount paid by your primary auto insurer. Now you can also get Auto Deductible Reimbursement (ADR) with your purchase of GAP. ADR will reimburse you towards your comprehensive or collision deductible, up to the ADR policy maximum. This means there is one less expense you may have to worry about if something happens to your vehicle. Call us today to learn more about how you can add GAP with ADR to your vehicle loan.
* http://www.edmunds.com/car-loan/how-long-should-my-car-loan-be.html, March 2015
Additional terms and conditions apply, complete details are provided in the Evidence of Coverage distributed upon our provision of the benefit to you. Auto Deductible Reimbursement Coverage will be provided to members under a blanket policy issued to participating credit unions. The Auto Deductible Reimbursement Coverage is underwritten by Voyager Indemnity Insurance Company (VIIC) in all states except GA. In GA, the Auto Deductible Reimbursement Coverage is underwritten by Reliable Lloyds Insurance Company (RLIC), both VIIC and RLIC are Assurant Specialty Property companies.
Your purchase of MEMBER’S CHOICE(TM) Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement you have with us. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. You will receive the contract before you are required to pay for GAP. You should carefully read the contract for a full explanation of the terms. If you choose GAP, adding the GAP fee to your loan amount will increase the cost of GAP. You may cancel GAP at any time. If you cancel GAP within 90 days you will receive a full refund of any fee paid. GAP purchased from state chartered credit unions in FL, GA, IA, RI, UT, VT, and WI, may be with or without a refund provision. Prices of the refundable and non-refundable products are likely to differ. If you choose a refundable product, you may cancel at any time during the loan and receive a refund of the unearned fee. GAP purchased from state chartered credit unions in CO, MO, or SC may be canceled at any time during the loan and receive a refund of the unearned fee.
GAP-1320079.1-1015-1117 CUNA Mutual Group
- Mechanical Breakdown Insurance- The miles can add up but the repair costs don’t have to. MEMBER’S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage can help deflect some risk of costly repairs keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With different coverage levels and deductibles to choose, there’s a plan to fit your family’s budget. Whether you depend on your vehicle for work or getting your family to school and activities, you need transportation that’s safe and reliable. The older your vehicle, the more it takes to keep it in good working order. Not making small repairs can lead to even more expensive repairs and ignoring other repairs can be dangerous.
Benefits of the program*:
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada
- Rental reimbursement: up to $35 per day for 5 days (or 10 days for a parts delay) from day one.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance: up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery jump start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement: up to $500 for lodging, food and rental expense when a covered breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home.
- Transferable: if you sell your vehicle privately, the coverage can be transferred for a fee, adding resale value and appeal.
- Cancelable: receive a full refund within the first 60 days or a pro-rated refund thereafter less an administrative fee.
- No out of pocket expense at time of mechanical repair: (except for any deductible and any repairs not covered by the policy)–the covered repair is paid directly to the authorized repair facility by the plan.
- Ask about deductible options
MEMBER’S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage is administered by Consumer Program Administrators, Inc. in all states except AK and CA, where coverage is administered by Virginia Surety Company, Inc., in WA, where coverage is administered by Automotive Warranty Services, Inc., in FL, LA , OK and WI, where coverage is administered by Automotive Warranty Services of Florida, Inc. (Florida License #60023) and in AZ, where the Obligor and Administrator is Consumer Program Administrators, Inc., all located at 175 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago Illinois 60604, 1-800-752-6265. This coverage is made available to you by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. In those states where MEMBER’S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage is offered as insurance (form MCCU-001-MBI) it is underwritten by Virginia Surety Company, Inc.
MRC-896721.1-0414-0516 © CUNA Mutual Group
- Health Insurance Coverage-
- Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program-
The Trustage Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is the property and casualty coverage solution preferred by credit unions and their members.
- The Trustage Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is made available by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. and underwritten by leading insurance companies. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state regulations allow. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.
- Life Insurance- Life Insurance is an important part of a financial safety net you can provide your loved ones in the event of your death. It helps provide peace of mind knowing your beneficiaries will receive money when they need it most. TruStage Life Insurance, underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company, is available to AurGroup members and offers valuable plans to fit your situation and budget.
All are great values for peace of mind.